Items viewer is available under the Company
Items are created by default when billing from the medical records (consultations, treatments, prescriptions)
Medical Records integration
Adding a New Item
1. Click the New button on the toolbar.
2. Enter information in the text boxes. Use the Tab key to move to the next text box. More in Item Editor
3. Click the Save and Close button to save the record.
Editing an Item
1. Select an item in the viewer and click the Edit button on the toolbar. The Item Editor opens.
2. Modify the details and click the Save and Close button to update the modifications.
Deleting an Item
1. Select an item in the viewer and click the Delete button on the toolbar.
2. Click the Yes button to confirm. The selected item is deleted.
Importing inventory and service Items
Items can be imported from CSV files
1. Click the Import button. The Import Items windows opens.
2. Select a file to import.
3. Click the Start button. The items from the file are imported to the database.