The data providers list is available in the Channels module
A Data Provider is meant to group multiple related channels together, and also store additional information common to all those channels, for example recipient accounts on those channels
Adding a New Data Provider
1. Click the New Data Provider button on the toolbar.
2. Define your data provider in the Data Provider Editor. See bellow more details on the editor.
3. Click the Save and Close button to save the provider.
Editing a Data Provider
1. Select a data provider in the viewer and click the Edit button on the toolbar. The Data Provider Editor opens.
2. Modify the data provider details and click the Save and Close button to update the modifications.
Deleting a Data Provider
1. Select a data provider in the viewer and click the Delete button on the toolbar.
2. Click the Yes button to confirm. The selected provider is deleted.