Customer Invoices viewer is available under the Billing tab
This viewer allows you to manage the customer invoices.
Customer Invoices can be automatically generated from consultations, treatments or drugs prescriptions. More on this in Billing and in 3.1. Tutorial - Bill services that consume inventory Items
The main difference between an Invoice and a Receipt is that with an invoice you can have balance with the customer. For receipts the payment is done on the spot
Adding a New Invoice
1. Click the New button on the toolbar.
2. Enter information in the text boxes. Use the Tab key to move to the next text box.
3. Click the Save and Close button to save the record.
Editing an Invoice
1. Select an invoice in the viewer and click the Edit button on the toolbar. The Invoice editor opens.
2. Modify the invoice details and click the Save and Close button to update the modifications.
Deleting an Invoice
1. Select an invoice in the viewer and click the Delete button on the toolbar.
2. Click the Yes button to confirm. The selected invoice is deleted.
Making an Invoice Void
1. Select an invoice in the viewer and click the Void button on the toolbar.
2. Click the Yes button to confirm. The selected invoice becomes void. You cannot edit a void invoice.
Printing or Exporting an Invoice
1. Edit and invoice by double clicking on it
2. Press the View Invoice button on the toolbar
3. Select the template you want to use and press OK. Learn how to customize the templates in Brand Billing Documents
4. In the opened window, you can export to Excel and PDF, or print the invoice